- Vacuum shroud used in dust containment while grinding with angle grinders
- Fits up to a 5-inch wheel on most 4.5 to 6-inch angle grinders
- Fits collars 2.1-inch down to 1.3-inch
- Made of glass-filled nylon for abrasion resistance and rugged durability
- Sliding front edge of shroud for grinding close to a wall or edge
- Patented floating head design
- Replaceable brush skirt improves dust collection
- Complies with OSHA Silica Rule and EPA regulations for point-of-origin dust containment
Some people buy a grinder just for the included shroud. Don’t buy a new one—use the grinders you already have. The DustBuddie is meant to fit most 4-5” grinders. If you know the collar diameter of your grinder, the DustBuddie will fit collars between 1.3” and 2.1” The DustBuddie XP captures nearly all dust generated while sawing. Using vacuum suction, the dust and debris are caught, giving you a truly dustless work environment.
This protects you and your workers from breathing harmful silica dust while keeping the area dust free, saving time and money in cleanup. The installation is quick an easy. Slip the shroud head around the grinder collar and tighten one screw. The patented “floating head” design allows a flexible fit to your grinder. This allows the grinder to contour to the surface, keeping maximum dust containment while allowing you to grind naturally without a stiff fit. Three spring mounted brackets allow pressure to be applied on any side for a full range of mobility.