- Vacuum shroud used in dust containment while using gas powered saws for flatwork
- 2018 Pro Tool Innovation Awards Finalist , Dust Collection Shroud Category
- Fits most gas powered cut off saws and captures up to 90% of concrete dust
- Made of aluminum for rugged durability
- Polyethylene sliders to protect the work surface
- Connects to a 2” soft hose cuff
- Complies with OSHA Silica Rule when used with objective data (see link below)
- Requires a 260 CFM vacuum system for full containment (2 wet dry vacuums or one industrial vacuum)
Some people buy a saw just for the included shroud. Don’t buy a new one—use the saws you already have. If you rely on one saw or many, you don’t have to worry about buying a new saw for dust containment. The DustBuddie is meant to fit most gas powered cut off saws. Included with the DustBuddie is a bolt kit meant to fit many models from a variety of manufacturers. It attaches to 2” hoses using a 2” soft hose cuff.
When using a vacuum system of 260 CFM or more, the DustBuddie captures nearly all dust generated while sawing. Using vacuum suction, the dust and debris are caught in their natural trajectory, giving you a truly dustless work environment. This protects you and your workers from breathing harmful silica dust while keeping the area dust free, saving time and money in cleanup.