- Fully certified and serialized HEPA filter for airtight rating
- Safe for silica, asbestos, lead paint, and hexavalent chromium removal and containment
- OSHA and EPA RRP compliant w/semi-auto filter cleaning mechanism
- Go between wet and dry without switching filters
- Filters and pre-filters won’t be compromised by water or slurry
- Will never blow dust or pickup back into the air
- Large capacity barrel easily holds 40 pounds of dust
The Dustless® HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum gives contractors a cost-efficient way to comply with EPA RRP Lead-Safe regulations and has some important distinctions between it and other HEPA vacuums. It is approved for hazardous materials such as lead and asbestos, whereas many other HEPA vacuums are ONLY recommended for allergens. The HEPA filter is certified to IEST-RP-CC001.5 insuring a minimum filtration efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 micron and the vacuum itself is also certified to meet airtight standards so it does not compromise the performance of the filter.