- Vacuum shroud used in dust containment while using reciprocating saws
- Fits most models of reciprocating saws
- Line-of-site gap for clear view of the blade to ensure precise cutting
- 2.5″ bristles create a seal while maintaining flexibility in cutting
- Complies with EPA Regulations for point-of-origin dust containment
Dustless Technologies introduces a revolutionary system for capturing dust produced by reciprocating saws. The SawBuddie™ is a clear rubber dust shroud that fits popular makes and models of reciprocating saws. It installs quickly by simply slipping it over the front of the saw, and securing with a Velcro strap.
2 ½” long bristles encircle the blade to create a flexible enclosure that corrals the dust at the point of origin, allowing the vacuums airflow to evacuate the dust before it becomes airborne. The flexible nature of the bristles gives the operator optimum control, and a narrow gap in the top of the bristles provides clear line of sight to the blade for precise control of cuts. The SawBuddie can also be rotated to accommodate up-side-down, and sideway, blade installations.